Corporate, Medical & Private Accounts
To help track and control your transportation costs, American United offers special account services to qualified customers. Minimum usage and various payment method requirements apply.
Corporate Business / Hotels /Special Events /Bars, Clubs and Entertainment Venues. American United Transportation Group always goes the extra mile to deliver you, your guests and your belongings safely to their destination:
- Special Rate structures tailored specifically for your business needs
- Pre-booked and regular scheduled reservations available
- Scheduled Routes for schools, staffing agencies and businesses
- Special event transportation for groups
- Non-emergency medical transportation for individuals, medical facilities and insurance providers
- Convenient methods for ordering including online, smartphone apps and dedicated account hotlines for faster service and less time on the phone for your employees
- Exclusive provider for Milwaukee Tavern League’s Safe Ride Program
For additional information and to receive a credit application call our accounting department at (414) 220-3284.
ON-DEMAND SAME DAY PARCEL DELIVERY AVAILABLE
We deliver parcels up to 20 lbs. each to any destination.
24/7/365 Days a Year
*Pickup in 30 minutes or less in most cases
Coupons & Gift Certificates
American United offers prepaid coupons that can be used just like cash when paying for our transportation services. Coupons are sold in denominations of:
Coupons may be purchased over the phone with a credit card by calling our accounting department at 414-220-3284 or in person at the business office; 646 South 2nd Street, Milwaukee, WI 53204 Monday through Friday 8am-4pm.
Special Events & Conventions
We can provide personalized transportation arrangements to meet your individualized needs including
- If you are visiting Milwaukee for a convention or Business Conference.
- Bachelor or Bachelorette parties.
- Going Out On The Town!
- Sporting or Cultural Events.
- Special rates and payment options available for groups.
You can also book a ride 24/7 by calling 414-220-5000
- Regular assigned drivers and vehicles for familiarity with your business & customers.
- Lower your operating cost by only paying for drivers/vehicles when you need them.
- Increase your business by expanding your delivery availability.
- Regular scheduled routes available 24/7/365.
- Get employees to work when you need them.
- Move parts, inventory and supplies between multiple locations. Daily, weekly or monthly scheduled runs.